Worldcoin Business Center 3.1 has been released, we added 2 new coins LTC and DOGE. Tweaking the interface so we can add more diverse coins in the future.
The engine was refactored to use native windows but without losing the ability to render the UI entirely by the video card.
Wallet is using Qt 5.8
December, January and February were slow months for development team due business reasons. Next months will be a lot more more intense! development will accelerate to achieve desired goals for this year.
Please READ THIS FILE FIRST!
Download from our official website:
Comment and/or report bugs on our forum
Why are we doing this?
- Many people have multiple coins and prefer not to risk them on an exchange. Managing multiple wallets can be a nuisance.
- Having just one front end for every coin coupled with the ability to enable just the ones you use is very convenient (WDC is always enabled)
- We will have the ability to market ourselves in the main forums, main bitcointalk.org thread and primary chat room channels for each coin we support.
- We don’t need to support each crypto directly as we use the daemons provided directly by the official team. If exchanges are working then the cryptos we support are working too!
- We will increase our ability to attract investors from other coins to our project. In the worst case scenario we will increase our exposure exponentially.